Ep 1: Auld Mortality
A look at the Big Finish Audio Drama 'Auld Mortality,' the Great Houses of Gallifrey, the House of Lunbarrow, and the TARDIS Time Scanner.
Ep 2: Full Circle
A look at the TV Story 'Full Circle,' the possible nature of primeval Gallifrey, and the TARDIS Homing Beacon.
Ep 3: A Storm of Angels
A look at the Big Finish Story 'A Storm of Angels,' the nature of the position of Lord President of Gallifrey, and TARDIS Parallel Control.
Ep 4: The Power of the Doctor
A look at the TV Special 'The Power of the Doctor,' the Guardians of the Edge, and Type 70 - 76 TARDISes.
Ep 5: The Stolen TARDIS
A look at the comic 'The Stolen TARDIS,' the Planet Gallifrey, the Flora and Fauna of Gallifrey, and TARDIS Temporal Drift.
Ep 6: The Beginning
A look at how the Doctor left Gallifrey, the Doctor Who audio 'The Beginning,' the reasons the Doctor left Gallifrey, the mystery of his original name, and the TARDIS Switch Room.
MASTER TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Beginning of Timeline
- The Second Doctor
- War Games and Capture
- Exile of the Third Doctor
- Omega's Return
- The Fourth Doctor and the Dalek Intervention
- Assassination of a President
- The Silver Devastation of Entropy and the Fifth Doctor
- The Sixth Doctor
- The Seventh Doctor
- The Doctor's New Adventures
- President Romana and Grandfather Paradox
- End of the Curse and Return of Lungbarrow
- The Ninth Doctor & the War Aftermath
- The Tenth Doctor
- The Master
- The End of Time & the Eleventh Doctor
- The Day of the Doctor
- The Time of the Twelfth Doctor
- Gallifrey at the End of the Universe
- The Doctor takes on the Merlin Title
- The Valeyard
- Death Comes to Time
- Segments of Time
- Human History
- The City of the Saved
SOURCES AND COLOR KEYI've tried to base all my information off of reliable sources. These include the TV series (new and old), Novels, Audios, and numerous reference books and websites. Obviously I have a great deal of respect and love for the expanded universe of Doctor Who beyond just the TV episodes, but I've made sure to color code the text so that those with a narrower view of head-canon can still find the site useful by just following the font colors of their choice. Rest assured that when irreconcilable differences appear the TV series will alway trump any other source.
If you curious as to the source of any piece of data in this site just use your mouse to click on the text. This will reveal the color coding for sources. The Quick Color Key button in the top menu will show you the source of each color.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
- The TARDIS Data Core Wiki The single best resource for Doctor Who knowledge on the Internet.
- Doctor Who Transcripts A site with scripts for EVERY Doctor Who episode!
- The DiscContinuity Guide Detailed breakdown of a vast number of the audio dramas.
- The Whoniverse Detailed analysis of numerous novels, and loads of other resources.
- The Cloister Library Analysis of the continuity references present a huge number of novels.
- The Doctor Who Reference Guide A 'chronology from the Doctor's POV' site, but with detailed summaries of each story. Unfortunately they stopped updating it mid-way through the 11th Doctor's run, but a great resource for older stories.
- The Complete Adventures Another excellent list for showing how ALL of the Doctor's expanded universe stories fit together with the TV Series.
- The Science Fiction and Telefantasy Databanks An excellent list showing how all of the Doctor's audios, novels, and short stories fit together with the TV Series.
- Time-Lord-Rassilon's Deviant Art Page The amazing speculative artwork of this friend of mine shows all the glory, power, and arrogance of the Time Lords and their founder.
- The Tragical History Tour A wonderful photo resource of screen captures, behind the scenes pics, and promotional photos from the whole history of the TV series. Many of the pictures on my site come from there.
- The Doctor Who Web Guide Once, the best guide to Doctor Who websites on the Internet, now sadly out of date. But they're still on-line, most of their links still work, and they were kind enough to give my site a Website Gold award.
- The Faction Paradox Website An archived version of the definitive site for info about Lawrence Miles' Faction Paradox and the early years of the Time War. Another version of it can be found Here.
- The Mistress of the Magical Bus A stylish site devoted Iris Wildthyme!
- The Doctor Who Image Archive As the name implies, a good site for Doctor Who pictures from the Classic and early New Who era. Many of the pictures on my site come from there.
- The History of Things That Never Were A wonderful site filled with chronologies to just about every Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror franchise every created.